Monday 17 November 2014

Creamy Chameleon


Knit: H&M / Denim: Topshop / Boots: Aldo / Bags: Whistles

When it's not really freezing outside yet, I love to leave my coat at home and just wear a big jumper instead - this one is a really all rounder:

I've been taking my favourite knit out on the street very often lately and instead of wearing gloves, I just hide my hands in the maxi sized sleeves - as the thick turtle neck is super warm, too, I don't need a scarf either - that's what I call multifunctional clothing.



..more pictures after the cut!










4 comments:

  1. awesome!! ; ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice minimalist look ! Sometimes you don't need much to be stylish. I really like it :D

    Xo

    Iva

    http://beblondedontbestupid.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look ! Really !!

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete