Sunday 20 January 2013

No need for Heels


Shirt: Zara // Jeans: Mango // Heels: Mango // Clutch: Vintage // Necklace: Pascale Monvoisin // Ring: Isharya








Today I wanted to share with you one of my current favourite outfits that I love to wear when I go out and meet friends for dinner or drinks. I love casual chic and I always think it's amazing how easily you can put together a really sophisticated outfit with only some basics like a nice pair of heels, denim trousers, an original top and some accessories!

Sadly, my heels stay on the shoe shelf most of the time and are mortaly offended as I can't wear them as often as I used to at the moment - and I tell you what caused the trouble with my beloved shoes:

After almost 2 years in Paris and 1 year in Berlin, I'm currently doing something I haven't done in a long time - before my studies will continue in Berlin early April, I am staying with my parents in my small hometown in the south of Germany. So does this mean I am only sleeping in, being spoiled by my mum or running around the fields and collecting daisies? I must admit this sounds very tempting but no, I am not living the ultimate countryside dream  but I am working for a company and developing a social media strategy for them. It's a really cool job but the office is of course not as glamourous as the one in Paris where I was an intern for the past 6 months. So as you can imagine, I tend to dress a little bit down here on the German countryside and rather prefer my Nike trainers. But  don't you worry, my dear heels, I am sure I will wear you once I go out in one of the two bars (wow, the choice is incredibly big as you see!) my village has to offer!

3 comments:

  1. Simple but so chic and elegant ! As you said, perfect for going out for a drink !



    Iva

    XxX

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iylUizbRuJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blouse is so adorable! I love this simple outfit. :)

    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete