Thursday 17 January 2013

Dressing Table: My Beautiful Five


They often say that there's nothing more difficult than finding the perfect pair of jeans. Very true. However, I must say that I used to deal with an even bigger problem - I just didn't seem to find the perfect make-up essentials. I generally don't use too much make-up but I think that there are some basics like a good mascara and a light foundation matching your skin type perfectly are aboluste must-haves. And then, finally in 2012, after years of trying different promising concealers, primers, mascaras, foundations and a lot of frustration when the products were not as good as I expected them to be, something amazing happened: I found my more or less perfect beauty kit. So now in 2013, after almost one year of experience with my 5 beauty helpers, I would like to share them with you!


Clinique Super City Block & Even Better Dark Circle Corrector

These are the two products I start my day with. The Super City Block is a really good primer that protects my skin from the sun and from all kinds of environmental influence. It feels really smooth on my skin and slightly covers rednesses. In order to make dark circles from late nights disappear, I love to use Clinique's Dark Circle Corrector that makes the whole eye area look more bright and makes me look less tired in the mornings. Two great products from Clinique that definitely ease my start in the day!


Garnier Roll-On, Garnier Miracle Skin Protector BB Creme & ASTOR Big Boom Mascara

I'm not a big fan of heavy make-up and most foundations are just too much for me or don't seem to match my skin colour as they should. I was pretty sceptical about 2012's big BB Creme hype but still decided to give it a go with a less expensive product to start with. Et voilà, with Garnier's first BB Creme I found my perfect foundation! It's super light and matches my skin colour and I just feel comfortable with it during the whole day. It makes my skin lightly glow and gives me a fresh and natural look, I really do recommend it! Also, I use a little bit of the Roll-On stick in order to brighten my eye area a little bit more. And as a finish I use Astor's Big Boom Mascara that makes my eye lashes look longer and thicker. 

.. so all in all I can recommend all of those 5 products for a natural everyday make up. So now I guess I just have to find my 5 perfect denim trousers?

No comments:

Post a Comment